New Year Intentions Rather Than Resolutions!
New Year we always look to make those resolutions and often we end up counting down until those resolutions are broken or faze out.
One of the most common resolutions people make is to Join a Gym and become more physically active, but with so many options available in each area and so many marketing campaigns now used to entice members to Join that particular Gym.
We have took the decision to only open up 40 new membership places here at Astley Sports Village for two key reasons.
- We want to ensure everyone of our new members gets the full benefits of our unbeatable memberships. Our team will show you how to use our state of the art equipment safely but also specific to your goals, ability and confidence. You will get access to 60 fitness classes each week to add that great variety to your training. You also get the option at no extra cost to add up to 2 x 30 minute Personal Training sessions to ensure you get that tailor made workout that is safe, effective and works to achieving the goals you have when you sign up. We would sooner take that time and have that member focus than seeing 80+ new members join and not being able to have that contact time.
- By capping new members at 40 ensures our current members are still able to access classes and weekly Personal Training as they did before the New Year. Member loyalty and retention is one of our key objectives as we have many members who have been using our facility for months and years. When you become an ASV member you are certainly not just a number like you may be at the larger 24-7 gyms who work on mass audience intakes with minimal service unless you choose to pay extra.
Our membership packages include the below key features and are on a No Contract basis!
- Full access to our state of the art Gym
- Full access to 60 fitness classes a week
- Weekly Personal Training at no extra cost
- A Team of highly qualified & highly experienced fitness staff on the Gym floor to support you.
To find out more & to book your no obligation tour & meet our team click the below link and we will look forward to seeing you soon!